MAPCO has long been an industry leader in the production of short-to-mid-volume run, consistently precise CNC milled components. MAPCO’s state-of-the-art CNC milling machines regularly perform complex operations, including: contouring, drilling, milling, tapping, boring, threading and micro drilling. Our CNC milling technology is complemented by a highly trained staff and powerful CAD/CAM software to deliver the parts you need – on time, within budget and to tight tolerances.
- 17 – CNC Milling Centers
- Dual pallet turntables for increased productivity
- Hi-feed milling to 12,000 RPM for reduced cycle time
- Work envelope up to 126″ x 55″ x 39″
- Horizontal and vertical mills for versatility and flexibility in producing simple to complex parts
- 3-axis and 4-axis machines for reduced work holdings and quicker production
- Ability to work with a wide range of materials, including: plastic, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, carbon and alloy steel, stainless steel and titanium
Located in metro Detroit, MAPCO serves customers in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and beyond. Our goal is to provide precision CNC machined parts to organizations requiring tight tolerances and on-time parts production.
We service many different organizations, including but not limited to those in the automotive, aerospace, defense, heavy equipment, fluid handling, medical, mining and power generation industries. With state-of-the-art technology, a highly trained staff and a focus on Total Quality Management backed by ISO Certification, MAPCO is the top choice for customers requiring precision CNC machined components.