At MAPCO, we know that our customers hold us to high standards for quality, precision and accuracy. That’s why quality is built into everything we do – from our cutting-edge machining technology to our highly trained staff to our focus on Total Quality Management. Additionally, MAPCO is ISO 9001-2015 Certified, demonstrating our adherence to standards that result in consistent, high-quality outputs.
MAPCO ensures quality through:
- Quality lab: Our quality lab employs the latest in high-tech equipment calibrated per ISO procedures to ensure accuracy and reliability. MAPCO’s quality team regularly prepares PPAP documentation, first article inspections, certificates of compliance and material/heat treating/plating test reports and final audits.
- State-of-the-art technology: MAPCO’s Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) and periphery equipment ensure that we stay within tight tolerances (.0002 of an inch) and produce uniform parts during a production run.
- Highly trained staff: MAPCO has developed an apprenticeship program and works closely with local colleges to teach their employees the latest in CNC machining processes and technologies.
- Efficient workflow processes: Our production facility, processes and lean manufacturing approach ensure efficient flow and tracking, reducing lead times and error.
- Adherence to ISO quality standards: All of our manufacturing and control processes follow ISO 9001-2015 standards for consistent outputs.
- Approved outside vendors: We monitor any outside vendors used for secondary operations to ensure they meet MAPCO’s expectations of quality.