MAPCO has extensive experience with accurate production of low-to-mid volumes of washers, bolts, nuts and other screw-machined parts. Count on MAPCO for parts produced to tight tolerances and ISO 9001-2015 quality standards.
An Industry Leader In Screw Machining
Precision Screw Machining
Accurate precision screw machining
MAPCO's precision screw machining capabilities include:
- 12 – Screw Machining Centers
- Bar capacities up to 2-3/8 inches
- Single and multiple spindle production
- 4 cross slides, 8 position turret, single point threading
- Ability to work with a wide range of materials, including: plastics, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, carbon and alloy steel, and stainless steel.
Industry Leader in Precision Screw Machining
Our Precision Machines and Skilled Staff Set Us Apart!
Located in metro Detroit, MAPCO serves customers in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and beyond. Our goal is to provide precision CNC machined parts to organizations requiring tight tolerances and on-time parts production.
We service many different organizations, including but not limited to those in the automotive, aerospace, defense, heavy equipment, fluid handling, medical, mining and power generation industries. With state-of-the-art technology, a highly trained staff and a focus on Total Quality Management backed by ISO Certification, MAPCO is the top choice for customers requiring precision CNC machined components.