MAPCO is a recognized expert in the manufacture of prototype through mid volumes of precision CNC turned parts. MAPCO’s high-tech CNC turning machines regularly perform complex operations, including: contouring, drilling, milling, tapping, boring, threading and micro drilling. Using Swiss turning and other industry-leading technology, MAPCO precision turns your parts to exacting specifications. Our lean manufacturing processes, CAD/CAM software, expert staff and focus on quality ensure that we get your job done efficiently and accurately – each and every time.
An Industry Leader In CNC Turning
Creating Precision parts to exacting specifications.
MAPCO's CNC Turning Capabilities Include:
- 24 – CNC Turning Centers
- Turning capacity of 1/8″ to 24″ in diameter and 192″ in length
- Bar feed to 2-5/8″
- Simultaneous main and sub-spindle production for improved productivity and efficiency
- Live tooling for performing milling and turning operations in a single work holding
- Hard turning of pre-hardened steels for the production of parts with contoured or complex surfaces
- CNC Swiss turning for increased rigidity and accuracy
- Ability to work with a wide range of materials, including: plastic, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, carbon and alloy steel, stainless steels and titanium.
Industry Leader in CNC Turning
Our Precision Machines and Skilled Staff Set Us Apart!
Located in metro Detroit, MAPCO serves customers in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and beyond. Our goal is to provide precision CNC machined parts to organizations requiring tight tolerances and on-time parts production.
We service many different organizations, including but not limited to those in the automotive, aerospace, defense, heavy equipment, fluid handling, medical, mining and power generation industries.
With state-of-the-art technology, a highly trained staff and a focus on Total Quality Management backed by ISO Certification, MAPCO is the top choice for customers requiring precision CNC machined components.
View Our Machines In Action
Watch One Of Our Many Precision Machines Below